27/08/2012

BACK TO SCHOOL


After a long long summer I'm off to Kingston University to study Fashion!!! This is my first blog..... so let me introduce myself:


Heya, this is me, Lily. Heres some random facts -

1. As my blog name suggests I do live in my own little bubble which is jammed packed with fashion, I love it.
2. I have a keen interest in music, got back a couple of days ago from Reading Festival (was AMAZING as usual) Totally obsessed with Florence and the Machine. Her style is awesome and her music just as awesome! http://www.florenceandthemachine.net/index





(own photographs)

Seen Florence 3 times this year, at the Ally Pally, Hackney Weekend and Reading, her sets have been incredible everytime, a magical atmosphere.

3. Ornithophobia - irrational fear of birds. (note no photograph)
4. I'm a dreamer therefore have a Life List (bucket list) of random things I want to do/see/experience. It's constantly growing, always making little notes when inspired by something. Check out my list on Pinterest and follow my board to see it grow! http://pinterest.com/23lily/life-list/
5. I have a cutie dog, most fashionable dog ever.





(own photographs)

Her name is Roxy, definitely a pampered pooch.

6. LONDON is my favourite place on Earth. Inspiring/Shopping/Food/Parks/Celebspotting/Underground/Museums/HistoricBuildings/TelephoneBoxes/Architecture/LondonStyleIsTheGreatest


(own photographs)

DESIGN IS GREAT


7. At my Leavers Evening at the end of Sixth Form I won Best Dressed Award.


(own photographs)

Love my friends.


8. I love photography particularly Black and White Photographs, one of my bedroom walls is covered in Black and White Photographs in a variation of black frames. I always print my photos so I can keep the memory forever the old fashioned way.  
9. I'm a hoarder, I hate throwing things away. I have collected stuff since I was 8, you never know when something might become useful. From Coke bottles, receipts, maps, notes, bags, magazold clothes.....you name it I've got it in my draw.  
10. In 1997 I Open Heart Surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital due to two holes in my heart, considering how young I was a remember most of it and apart from the actual operation, the getting ready and getting better was made fun by the GOSH Staff. I have done a few charity bits to raise money for the charity and I hope to do more! http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/dm-landing-pages/special-1/


Hope you enjoy my blog :)




1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, Lily! I really like your introduction! It is brave to tell everyone of your open heart surgery.

    xx Julia

    www.stilbrueche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete