29/08/2012

GEORGIA HARDINGE

Whilst doing an internship at Trace Publicity - @TRACEPublicity for Mens Fashion Week I discovered some designers and fashion brands which Trace represent such as Jean-Pierre Braganza, Georgia Hardinge, Steve Madden, and Maryling. A designer which really intrigued me was Georgia Hardinge - http://www.georgiahardinge.co.uk/collections-aw12.php  I did some research on her after pulling some of her garments for stylists. Inspired by geometric forms, creating sculptural and abstract collections. I relate to her style of design, like her architectural pieces and simplicity of the garments yet still dramatic.My favourite collection of hers is the AW12 "INVERTED". Her print technique to scrape away at Acrylic, inspired by artist Rachael Whiteread.

LFW AW12

Promo Shoot

Florence Welch in Georgia Hardinge 


 Pre-Flo
(own photograph)


No comments:

Post a Comment